Remedy Professional Services is currently aiding in the search for a full-time, direct-hire Cost Estimator.
This position will provide accurate cost estimates for custom projects, following established guidelines and procedures. The Estimator will prepare quoted versus actual job analysis using system resources, report those results, and report on follow ups. This is a desk job with extensive keyboarding.
· Prepare cost estimates for custom manufacturing projects by determining and entering cost elements into system.
· Price Customer Quotes within established parameters, consult with management as needed and return to sales.
· Provide estimated versus actual analysis to management and production team, participate in monthly group discussion, monitor and report follow up items.
· Obtain and share new sources for resale items
· Communicate; provide quote information to purchasing/manufacturing upon order conversion; seek manufacturing input during estimating process.
· Back up work order entry and specifications
· Associate’s degree strongly preferred
· Math, accounting, or analytical background in manufacturing
· Cost estimating experience preferred
· Excel knowledge a plus
· CAD knowledge a plus
This company offers a comprehensive benefit package, including company-contributed medical, voluntary dental and vision, group life insurance, 401K, paid time off, and more.
In order to be considered, please submit a copy of your resume.
Jinelle has worked as a recruiter since 2010, focusing on direct placement positions at the highly skilled and supervisory level, and specializing in the area of manufacturing. Jinelle is a board member of the National Human Resources Association and the chairperson of Professional Recruiters of Rochester. She also works as a freelance writer/copy editor and has written for the Democrat and Chronicle and (585) Magazine.