Job Title: Shipping Clerk - Temp.
3. Keep records of all shipping transactions for the purposes of verification of costs, negotiating with vendors, other trend analysis
4. Coordinate inventory transactions with material personnel and assist in reconciliation of inventory discrepancies.
5. Work and effectively communicate with co-workers and supervisors.
6. Ability to comply with MWI, Inc. standards of operations.
7. Ability to adhere to the Core Values of the Company.
1. International Shipping Experience
2. Supply management experience- negotiation and procurement of materials
3. General shipping experience
4. Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) experience with strengths in inventory, purchasing, and shipping functions. Vantage experience preferred.
5. Woodworking experience (crate dimensioning and building)
Education: Minimum of High School Diploma or equivalent.
Experience: Minimum 2 years Shipping experience.