Quality Control Inspector
Remedy Intelligent Staffing
- Canandaigua, NY
Several Shifts available:
1st shift: 6:00 am - 3:30 pm
2nd shift: 2:00 pm - 10:00 pm or 3:00 pm - 11:00 pm
Submit resume for consideration. Excellent and comprehensive benefits package with many PERKS! Salary is hourly DOE - $14.00 hr to $22.00 hr.
Quality assurance inspections, testing and analysis of all items, incoming/in process and finished goods meet or exceed company specifications.
- Sample incoming items using statistical methodology
- Inspect and test samples for Key Control Characteristics as listed in the product specification.
- Collect, log, and distribute samples and proper documentation for other laboratory testing as well as customer requests.
- Collect and maintain retention samples
- Enter all test results into data base program
- Perform necessary inventory movement transactions and label product with release tags upon approval of product.
- Sample, test, and complete documentation for in-process blends
- Departmental Incoming
- Condition of employment requires knowledge and conformance to Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s) and Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) as applicable to the position.
- Maintain visual standards.
EDUCATION,EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Must be ableto read, and use micrometers
- Read, and interpret blueprints
- General understanding of GD&T
- Minimum education and/or experience required
- High School Diploma
- 3 years experience in Quality Assurance/Control
- Prefer four years college education
- Experience with computer (Statistical Software, Access and MAPICS software program experience preferred)
- Flexible availability with regards to shift assignments
Monday, January 21, 2019
$14.00 hr - $22.00 DOE