Education: High School Diploma / GED required
Experience: 3-5years’ experience working with machining equipment required, must be able to read blue prints and use standard metrology equipment including mics, calipers, gages etc.
• Set up and operate manual and CNC milling machines, drills, lathes, grinders and various other shop equipment
• Assure all machined parts in-house and incoming are at the highest level of quality and accuracy.
• Align and secure holding fixtures, cutting tools, attachments, accessories, or materials onto machines.
• Monitor quality and workmanship.
• Verify accuracy on prints , verify any revisions on prints.
• Tool inventory/management
• Department organization and machine maintenance.
• Inform supervisor/ Engineer of any questions or problems regarding product/ department error.
• Participate in minimizing scrap levels .
• Suggest possible improvements to provide a higher quality product.
• Support process improvements, communicate thoughts of improvement.
• Look for any bottlenecks , suggest possible improvements.
• Be involved in all process Improvements.
• Other duties as assigned
Skills and Experience :
• 3-5 years’ experience with CNC and manual milling machines, drills, lathes, grinders and various related items.
• Ability to read blue prints is required
• Ability to read measuring devices including mics, calipers, various gages etc. is required
• Must be able to perform basic troubleshooting of
• Good communication / people skills.
• Must be highly motivated and able to work independently
• High school diploma or GED required
• Participate in producing in high levels of quality at precise tolerances.
• Mechanical aptitude required