Heavy Equipment Mechanic
Remedy Intelligent Staffing
- Alden, NY
Remedy is assisting one of our clients with their Heavy Equipment Mechanic position! This is a day shift, full-time, direct-hire position.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Works under limited supervision and selects from written instructions and established procedures to accomplish assigned tasks.
- Performs repairs and assigned preventive maintenance services.
- Performs inspection, diagnosis and repair of electrical, hydraulic, suspension, brake and air systems on equipment such as dozers, excavators, compactors, rollers.
- Utilizes computer electronics systems to interpret failure modes to initiate or assign repairs.
- Estimates time and material costs on repairs and requisitions new parts.
- Maintains a clean, safe work area in compliance with Corporate / OSHA Standards, and performs all work in accordance with established safety procedures.
What You'll Need To Have:
- High School Diploma or GED required. Additional technical courses or certifications preferred
- At least 1 year of heavy equipment maintenance experience
Friday, May 17, 2019