Remedy Intelligent Staffing
- Syracuse, NY
Overview: Record the company's obligations and prepare checks for payment of these obligations when due, by entering data into the accounts payable system and maintaining accounts payable records. Responsible for running the daily IT cycle, including invoicing and reporting.
Responsibilities (Accounts Payable):
- Match vendor invoices with purchase order and receipts,checking for price and quantity correctness, and resolving discrepancies with purchasing department and/or vendors.
- Select and defer invoices for payments, match invoices to checks, have checks signed and mail checks to vendors.
- Reconcile vendor statements and resolve all open items.
- Maintain accounts payable (vendor)files.
- Audit salesmen and other expense reports.
Experience & Education:
- Two year college degree or equivalent in related experience.
- Ability to do detail work.
- Strong data entry skills.
- Good telephone communication skills.
- Ability to follow through on problem resolution.
- 2 or more years' experience with personal computers, specifically Microsoft Excel and Word.
Submit resume with salary requirements for consideration. Hourly wage $15.00 - $20.00 DOE. Healthcare and PTO and holiday pay.
Tuesday, January 15, 2019