Manufacturing Shift Supervisor (B Shift)(Direct Hire)
Remedy Intelligent Staffing
- Rochester, NY
Supervise/coordinate production personnel to maximize performance to schedule. Maximize production of good parts, prevent non-conforming parts, and minimize reclaim generation.
- Lead/Supervise subordinates (Training, attendance, scheduling, performance, discipline, etc.)
- Promote a safe and clean environment.
- Suggest changes to increase efficiency, safety, teamwork, and to decrease turnover.
- Report material, machine, and mold problems to the appropriate personnel for corrective actions.
- Use of hand tools, inspection tools, injection molding machines, fork trucks, overhead crane, handcarts, and office equipment (phone, fax, copier, computer, and calculator).
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of 2 - 3 years manufacturing experience.
- Demonstrated ability to provide leadership.
- Mechanical aptitude as verified by past experience.
- 6 - 12 months experience supervising, training, and computer usage.
- Familiarity with injection molding preferred
Wednesday, June 12, 2019