Sales Operations Manager
Remedy Intelligent Staffing
- Moravia, NY
Successful candidate will play an instrumental role on the executive leadership team, help to plan and establish corporate goals and participate in the strategic direction of the company. Sales Operations Manager will oversee all sales, customer support, and marketing functions for the company.
- ·Assist in the planning and establishing corporate goals for the strategic direction of the company, as well as develop and implement policies to support this direction, by serving as a member of the senior management team.
- ·Principle (distribution lines) collaboration with sales team to develop sales plan and communicate to leadership.
- ·Makes presentations showing current sales figures to shareholders, business partners, and corporate executives
- ·Manage sales department to meet company goals and objectives ensuring all procedures are followed.
- ·Review data, develop performance metrics and sales strategies, and educate sales personnel.
- ·Establishes sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for customers and territories; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products. and devise methods of making more accurate predictions.
- ·Communicate Company capabilities and reviewing opportunities with sales and collaboration with Leadership team to develop new product and service offerings.
- ·Study and understand the financial aspect of the department in relation to company goals.
- ·Budget control, expense monitoring, compensation programs and incentive plan development, implementation and management in collaboration with the Controller.
- ·Approves customer and principle contracts.
- ·Work in collaboration with Leadership team to set MFG rev/hour goals for a revolving 12-month Plan.
- This position supervises the National Sales Manager, Customer Support Manager – Utilities, Customer Support Manager - Contractor.
- Responsible for planning, directing and overseeing the operations and department fiscal health.
- Accomplishes staff results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; developing, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, procedures, and productivity standards.
- Effectively run Company’s EOS (Entrepreneurial Operating System®) defined weekly, quarterly and annual meetings, creating and working towards meeting all established goals
- Meet with supervisors and have direct, complete feedback to staff on a regular basis.
- Document performance conversations at least once per quarter utilizing the tools and templates provided by the Human Resource Department.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field is strongly preferred. Equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered.
- Demonstrated people-oriented management experience, leading a customer support team for a minimum of 5 years.
- 10 years of overall customer support experience.
- Elevated level analytical/ reasoning skills and knowledge of budget development and implementation is required.
- Ability to travel out of state, as required by plane, train or automobile to visit customers,attend trainings or trade shows.
Wednesday, June 12, 2019