Maintenance Mechanic- 1st Shift, Direct Hire
Remedy Intelligent Staffing
- Rochester, NY
Job Title: Maintenance Mechanic
Shift/Hours: 7:00am – 3:30pm
1. Repair CNC Vertical and Horizontal Machining Centers, Lathes and various other Machine Shop Equipment.
2. Follow Preventative Maintenance Program and strictly adhere to Preventative Maintenance Procedures.
3. Follows appropriate Lock Out – Tag Out procedures
4. Excellent troubleshooting experience including electrical, mechanical, pneumatics, hydraulics and PLC’s
5. Maintain organization and cleanliness of equipment and equipment rooms
6. Perform Preventive Maintenance and corresponding reports daily
7. Complete assigned work orders
8. Resolve electrical problems
9. Other maintenance related duties assigned by the Plant Manager
10.Sound knowledge of electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic, and mechanical schematic drawings and relative processes.
- Ability to read, understand, draw, trouble shoot and repair systems and processes in a timely fashion using sophisticated test equipment, as necessary, related to these systems.
- 7- 10 years’ experience in an industrial or manufacturing environment
- Minimum of High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to provide innovative approaches and designs to difficult problems.
- Mechanical and electrical repair expertise
- Mathematical aptitude with ability to calculate proportions, percentages, area, circumference and volume as well as apply basic algebraic and geometry applications
- Must be able to read and follow blueprints, drawings and schematics
- Understanding of word processing, spreadsheets, email, knowledge of MS Word, Excel
- Thorough knowledge and demonstration of Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs)
- Understanding of State, Federal, Local OSHA Safety Regulations.
- Ability to drive a forklift
- Ability to work with and supervise outside contractors
- Self-motivated and works well alone.
Thursday, June 27, 2019