Remedy Professional Services is currently aiding in a search for a full-time, direct-hire Facilities Maintenance Technician. This position will work Monday-Friday, 7am to 3pm.
Our client is a manufacturing facility in Penn Yan.
· Lawn mowing and trimming
· Minor building repairs and painting
· Keep lighting fixtures in working order, changing fluorescent bulbs
· Keep restrooms & sinks in working order
· Routine maintenance of compressors
· Routine maintenance of all cleaning equipment
· Routine maintenance of test cell water system.
· 2 years in a similar position
· General mechanical, carpentry, plumbing, and electrical knowledge/skills
· Able to hang a door, maintain a mower, replace a door lock or electrical outlet, replace a fluorescent light fixture, etc.
This position will pay $14-18/hr.
Company benefits include company-contributed medical and dental, 401K with a 3% match, vacation time, and more.
To be considered, please respond to this ad with a copy of your resume.
Jinelle has worked as a recruiter since 2010, focusing on direct placement positions at the highly skilled and supervisory level, and specializing in the area of manufacturing. Jinelle is a board member of the National Human Resources Association and the chairperson of Professional Recruiters of Rochester. She also works as a freelance writer/copy editor and has written for the Democrat and Chronicle and (585) Magazine.