Electrical Maintenance Technician, C Shift (Direct Hire)
Remedy Intelligent Staffing
- Penn Yan, NY
Maintenance Mechanic, C Shift (Direct Hire)
Position: Full-time, direct hire, permanent
Client: Global manufacturer, well-respected, ISO-certified
Shift: C shift, 7:45pm-8am
- Perform all required quality checks to ensure product standards and customer expectations are never compromised.
- Set up and maintain production equipment to meet customer specifications.
- Read and understand blueprints
- Perform complete start-up of production run
- Equipment removal & installation
- Maintenance ranges from routine Daily, Weekly, Monthly PM’s to complete overhauls.
- Use mechanical knowledge and troubleshooting skills to adjust, repair, and replace parts and rebuild production equipment.
- Previous electrical training is required
- Ability to read and interpret hydraulic schematics while troubleshooting, and familiarity of basic hydraulic symbols.
- Past history of working on hydraulic equipment repairing directional control valves, cylinders, vane pumps and motors.
- Extensive experience troubleshooting logic I/O.
- Familiarity with solid state components. Proximity switches NPN, PNP, inductive and capacitive proximity switches and sensors.
- In depth Electrical Knowledge of wiring methods and materials including the National Electric Code as reference.
- Ability to read and interpret electrical schematics and relay ladder logic diagrams while troubleshooting.
To be considered, please respond to this posting with your resume attached.
Tuesday, April 2, 2019