Remedy Intelligent Staffing
- Buffalo, NY
Remedy is partnering with a local non-profit organization to fill their Retail Manager position! This is a full-time, direct-hire opportunity with an outstanding benefits package. If you want to go to work every day in a vibrant atmosphere that helps positively change lives, this role is for you!
Company is looking for retail buying and merchandising experience from a small business environment
The Retail Manager supervises the on-site gift shop and daily retail operations including selection of products, pricing, merchandising sales and management of staff to ensure maximum profits!
What You'll Be Doing:
- Create buying budget, determine funds available for purchasing new merchandise, and set pricing for merchandise
- Order new merchandise and coordinator vendor meetings
- Ensure products are arranged for maximum sales
- Maintain the point of sale (POS) system including inventory entry, product labels, opening and closing register and running sales reports
- Monitors cash flow and cash drawer - reconcile cash, checks and credit card receipts and prepare deposits
- Maintain procedures for accurately monitoring and submitting invoices for received merchandise and supplies
- Motivate, inspire, train, and lead your team of sales associates
- Set the example for exceptional customer service - create a warm, welcoming environment and assist customers with questions and merchandise selection
What You'll Need To Have:
- At least 5 years' experience in retail buying and merchandising from a small business environment
- High School Diploma required. Bachelor's degree strongly preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and POS systems
- The desire to grow sales and profits, and contribute to the mission of the organization
- Strong attention to detail, positive attitude under pressure, empathy, patience, and outstanding communication skills!
Monday, February 25, 2019