Maintenance Mechanic 2nd Shift
Remedy Intelligent Staffing
- Buffalo, NY
Remedy is assisting one of our clients to fill their 2nd shift maintenance mechanic position! This is a full-time, permanent position with great benefits. Shift is Monday through Friday 3:30 to 11:30 PM. Pay is $23-25/hr depending on experience. There may be flexibility for the right candidate!
What You'd Be Doing:
- Provide maintenance support to manufacturing in the troubleshooting and repair of all manufacturing equipment on a scheduled and as-needed basis.
- Perform complex level fabrication repairs and projects (aluminum, stainless steel, welding).
- Complete PM tasks (filter, inspection, oil, etc.).
- Perform tight-tolerance machining tasks.
- Set up and operate all machine shop equipment (saws, drills, mills, lathes, grinders, CNC, etc.)
- Operate and repair industrial trucks.
- Make recommendations for continuous improvement and error proofing initiatives.
- Utilize advanced design engineering capabilities to make recommendations for equipment upgrades.
- Troubleshoot and diagnose complex equipment issues
- Troubleshoot and identify basic electrical equipment (breaker and fuse).
- Support and assist Facilities and Electrical maintenance staff as needed.
- Operate fork trucks/man-lifts as needed.
- Use a variety of tools to perform maintenance duties including hand and power tools.
- Read and interpret equipment manuals, OEM prints, and work orders to perform required maintenance and service.
- Work with Manufacturing, Engineering, and Maintenance Supervision and Management to review and detect manufacturing process issues, and make suggestions for improvement.
- Communicate with machine operators as needed to perform efficient and effective troubleshooting and equipment repair.
- High school diploma or GED
- At least 3 years' mechanic experience within a manufacturing environment
Thursday, October 11, 2018