HR Generalist - Contract
Remedy Intelligent Staffing
- Batavia, NY
Remedy is assisting one of our clients with filling their HR Generalist position! This is a contract opportunity. There may be an opportunity to be hired on permanently. This is a key role within the HR team, and is heavily employee facing.
What You’d Be Doing:
- Seeking out and taking responsibility for new challenges and areas to improve the HR function
- HRIS system lead – responsible for new hire entries, changes, terminations, etc in UltiPro (Ultimate Software)
- Responsible for HRIS system reporting. Analyzes data and presents information to help drive business decisions
- Plan and deliver a variety of human resources activities such as service awards, recognition and other events
- Assist employees with their day to day HR questions and concerns
What You’ll Need To Have:
- Experience with UltiPro software highly preferred. Experience with ADP preferred.
- Associate’s degree required. Bachelor’s degree in related field preferred
- At least 3 years’ experience as an HR professional. Generalist background preferred
- Maturity and professionalism to handle employee relations
- A love for multi-tasking and details – needed to administer the HRIS system and programs/events!
Tuesday, January 8, 2019