TIG Welder- Direct Hire
Remedy Intelligent Staffing
- Webster, NY
Title: TIG Welder- Direct Hire
Location: Webster, NY
Shift: 2nd shift, (4) 10 hour days. Friday, Saturday, Sunday off.
- Working with inspection and monitor parts during a run.
- Checking sub assembly piece part prior to final assembly.
- Keeping current prints and route sheets in order.
- Follow company policy on values.
- Accurate Inventory of parts.
- Maintain a clean work area.
- Ensuring parts are of quality workmanship.
- Ensuring parts are completed as scheduled.
- Maintaining communication lines open with supervisor.
- Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Follow departmental work instructions.
- High School Diploma or G.E.D.
- Must be able to TIG weld various types of metal.
- Must be able to read Blueprints and process sheets.
- Ability to complete quality welds and parts.
- Ability to set-up welders for production jobs.
- Excellent attention to detail is required.
- Must be able to pass Weld Qualification testing.
Monday, January 21, 2019