Engineering Consultant I
- Morrisville, NC
Bringing Solutions That Make Business Better
Join Resolvit as an Engineering Consultant I and be part of a creative, forward-thinking team. Our success at deploying skilled, highly knowledgeable experts has landed us on the Inc. 5000 list of America’s fastest-growing companies four times – and we’re just getting started.
As the Engineering Consultant I, you will apply security best practices in private, public, and hybrid cloud environments to prevent, detect, and mitigate security events. You will configure, deploy, and audit systems within these environments. You will also detect, isolate, document, report, and resolve system outages and activate system recovery.
What You’ll Need to be Successful:
- At least 3 years of experience
- Active Top Secret/SCI security clearance with polygraph
- US Government support experience in a technical role developing or launching new security services, technologies, and capabilities
- Experience implementing NIST 800-53 controls
- In-depth background in IT networking, communication security (COMSEC), system administration, and software development in multiple security domain
- Understanding of development, deployment, and operational environments including private, public, and hybrid cloud models
- Ability to apply security best practices in these environments to prevent, detect, and mitigate security events
- Applied knowledge of Agile methodologies, DevOps, and tradition development methodologies with relevant experience in all phases of the project life cycle
- Proficiency in configuring, deploying, and auditing systems within cloud, hybrid, and on-prem computing environments
- Skilled in working with operating systems in Linux and Windows, with the ability to detect, isolate, document, report, and resolve system outages and activate system recovery
- Skilled in system patching and vulnerability remediation
- Ability to multi-task in a dynamic environment with changing priorities
- Ability to work in a team environment as well as independently
- DoD 8570 industry certification in one or more of the following: CISSP, Security+, CISA, GSEC, CAP, SCNA, SCNP, SSCP, GSLC, GSE, CCNA
At Resolvit, you’ll be given the support you need to grow in your consulting career. In addition to opportunities for advancement, we offer:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Life insurance coverage
- Long-term and short-term disability coverage
- 401(k) retirement plan with matching
- Professional support from our Client & Employee Optimization Specialist
We currently have more than 100 open career opportunities across the country, so be sure to mention the appropriate Job Code with any correspondence!
Resolvit is an international technology consulting firm with industry-leading customers in the financial services, high tech, manufacturing, retail, life sciences, and government sectors. Through its partnerships, Resolvit delivers highly impactful, innovative solutions across five core areas: Infrastructure Modernization, Application Development Services, Enterprise Data Management & Analytics, Knowledge & Content Management, and Strategic Staffing.
Wednesday, July 21, 2021