Senior Java Spring Boot Developer with Apache CAMEL
- Erie, PA
Bringing Solutions That Make Business Better
Join Resolvit as a Senior Java Spring Boot Developer with Apache CAMEL and be part of a creative, forward-thinking team. Our success at deploying skilled, highly knowledgeable experts has landed us on the Inc. 5000 list of America’s fastest-growing companies four times – and we’re just getting started.
As the Senior Java Spring Boot Developer with Apache CAMEL, you will automate the message process from in the field to the end users. You will be responsible for converting real-time information on performance and location to usable content for our clients.
What You’ll Need to be Successful:
- At least 4 years of relevant professional experience developing in Java/Spring Boot with Apache CAMEL (Enterprise Integration Patterns)
- Hands on experience writing microservices using Spring Boot technologies using Java/J2EE tech stack
- Strong knowledge of object-oriented analysis and design, software design patterns and coding principles
- Experience developing applications which get deployed onto cloud platform, preferably AWS
- Proficiency building RESTful web services with Java, Spring Boot, and REST APIs
- Experience with messaging (IBM MQ, Rabbit MQ, Kafka, or any other)
- Experience working in any one of the cloud environments (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Understanding of or experience working on Agile teams with exposure to Jenkins and other CI/CD enablers
- Understanding of Docker or Kubernetes container orchestration technologies
Great Additional Skills:
- Experience developing applications in microservice-oriented architecture and event-driven architectures (RabbitMQ, MQTT, Kafka,), including associated design patterns and technologies
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases (Postgres, Cassandra, DynamoDB, Elasticsearch)
- Hands-on experience with Kubernetes, containers, and CI/CD
At Resolvit, you’ll be given the support you need to grow in your consulting career. In addition to opportunities for advancement, we offer:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Life insurance coverage
- Long-term and short-term disability coverage
- 401(k) retirement plan with matching
- Professional support from our Client & Employee Optimization Specialist
We currently have more than 100 open career opportunities across the country, so be sure to mention the appropriate Job Code with any correspondence!
Resolvit is an international technology consulting firm with industry-leading customers in the financial services, high tech, manufacturing, retail, life sciences, and government sectors. Through its partnerships, Resolvit delivers highly impactful, innovative solutions across five core areas: Infrastructure Modernization, Application Development Services, Enterprise Data Management & Analytics, Knowledge & Content Management, and Strategic Staffing.
Wednesday, November 3, 2021