Salesforce Service Cloud Architect
Bringing Solutions That Make Business Better
Join Resolvit as a Salesforce Service Cloud Architect and be part of a creative, forward-thinking team. Our success at deploying skilled, highly knowledgeable experts has landed us on the Inc. 5000 list of America’s fastest-growing companies four times – and we’re just getting started.
As the Salesforce Service Cloud Architect, you will lead implementation of Salesforce Service Cloud. You will promote a holistic view of the enterprise and its business capabilities. You will also accomplish goals with a strong sense of urgency.
What You’ll Need to be Successful:
- At least 5 years of experience with successful large-scale and enterprise-level Salesforce implementations (Service Cloud)
- At least 10 years of overall enterprise, systems, solutions, applications, or business architecture experience
- Salesforce certification
- Strong experience with integration architecture, including integration patterns in both cloud to cloud and cloud to on premise scenarios
- Cross-functional experience working with business leaders from different units and distinct drivers and priorities (Sales, Services, Marketing, Partners, IT, and Finance)
- Excellent interpersonal and mentoring skills
- Ability to work with various departments and foster teamwork
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Strong relationship-building skills
- Ability to gather and analyze information effectively
- Demonstrated resourcefulness and initiative
- Balanced understanding of long-term and short-term perspectives
- Ability to stay self-motivated across a variety of projects
- Ability to work in a global, multicultural environment
- Disciplined and well-organized approach to work, with attention to detail
- Positive reaction under pressure to meet tight deadlines
- Strong desire to learn and progress
At Resolvit, you’ll be given the support you need to grow in your consulting career. In addition to opportunities for advancement, we offer:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Life insurance coverage
- Long-term and short-term disability coverage
- 401(k) retirement plan with matching
- Professional support from our Client & Employee Optimization Specialist
We currently have more than 100 open career opportunities across the country, so be sure to mention the appropriate Job Code with any correspondence!
Resolvit is an international technology consulting firm with industry-leading customers in the financial services, high tech, manufacturing, retail, life sciences, and government sectors. Through its partnerships, Resolvit delivers highly impactful, innovative solutions across five core areas: Infrastructure Modernization, Application Development Services, Enterprise Data Management & Analytics, Knowledge & Content Management, and Strategic Staffing.
Wednesday, March 24, 2021