Product Manager - FinTech Settlements & Payments
Bringing Solutions That Make Business Better
Join Resolvit as a Project Manager – FinTech Settlements & Payments and be part of a creative, forward-thinking team. Our success at deploying skilled, highly knowledgeable experts has landed us on the Inc. 5000 list of America’s fastest-growing companies four times – and we’re just getting started.
As the Project Manager – FinTech Settlements & Payments, you will lead in the development of new features, functionality, and enhancements to settlement and payments offerings. You will develop products in collaboration with engineering that deliver value to our clients. You will also lead various activities, such as requirements gathering, product feature prioritization, and project management across various departments such as Client Success, Operations, and Marketing. Additionally, you will:
- Utilize prescribed project management tools and processes including project schedules and coordinating project meetings, and track issues and action items necessary to deliver on-time implementation of key product offerings
- Develop and maintain product roadmaps based on client feedback and engagement with various internal stakeholders
- Undertake user research in order to develop detailed product requirement specifications; effectively communicate (written and verbal) business needs as technical requirements
- Act as the project manager for feature development, manage deliverables, identify and remove roadblocks, ensure releases are launched correctly and on schedule, and triage issues as needed
- Lead “Go to Market” phase, including collaborating with Product Marketing on collateral; conduct sales training; and coordinate deliverables for launch from key stakeholders
- Research emerging market trends and perform competitive market research in order to be an expert with respect to the competition
What You’ll Need to be Successful:
- At least 5 years of product management experience with accounting and/or payments systems; extensive knowledge of accounts payable and receivable workflows strongly preferred
- Ability to communicate actionable and clear messages to clients, users, and across teams with various technical skill levels and roles
- Advanced knowledge of Agile framework and Agile software tools (Atlassian, ProductPlan)
- Strong organizational and collaboration skills
- Ability to tackle a problem by using a logical, systematic, sequential approach
- Ability to research and understand processes and user needs in order to craft a clear set of product requirements
- Ability to gather and analyze information to generate and evaluate potential solutions to problems, issues, and challenges while weighing the accuracy and relevance of the facts, data, and information
- Ability to give and receive messages and information in written, verbal, and visual formats in a clear and concise way for a complete understanding of meaning and intent
- Ability to translate broad conceptual understanding of the company's strategy into a tactical plan of how it will happen, including who will take on which tasks in what sequence, how long those tasks will take, how much the tasks cost, and how each task affects subsequent activities
- Ability to develop, sponsor, or support the introduction of new and improved methods, products, procedures, or technologies.
- A desire to inquire and learn, to seek new knowledge and wisdom, and to listen to the contributions of others with a genuine interest to better self, the team, and the organization
We currently have more than 100 open career opportunities across the country, so be sure to mention the appropriate Job Code with any correspondence!
Resolvit is an international technology consulting firm with industry-leading customers in the financial services, high tech, manufacturing, retail, life sciences, and government sectors. Through its partnerships, Resolvit delivers highly impactful, innovative solutions across five core areas: Infrastructure Modernization, Application Development Services, Enterprise Data Management & Analytics, Knowledge & Content Management, and Strategic Staffing.
Monday, September 20, 2021