Senior Software Engineer
- Washington, DC
Bringing Solutions That Make Business Better
Join Resolvit as a Senior Software Engineer and be part of a creative, forward-thinking team. Our success at deploying skilled, highly knowledgeable experts has landed us on the Inc. 5000 list of America’s fastest-growing companies four times – and we’re just getting started.
As the Senior Software Engineer, you will design, architect, and build the platform, web front-end, REST APIs, and back-end services to power our talent marketplace platform. You will own entire pieces of the platform (microservices, REST and GraphQL APIs) from research to end-to-end implementation and make technical decisions that impact the success of the company. You will also learn through code review, technical guidance, and mentorship while helping others grow through those same means. Additionally, you will:
- Learn to identify opportunities to compound the growth and efficiency of our team
- Use Kubernetes, Docker, and Terraform to deploy and scale our microservices
- Work with web and mobile engineers to design and build APIs to power a talent marketplace
- Work with the team to plan and coordinate feature and functionality improvements, as well as resolve bugs and execute technical enhancements that cross-cut large parts of our platform.
- Participate in a distributed Scrum/Agile team, attend stand-ups, and estimate complexity for stories and tasks assigned
- Proactively seek opportunities to implement improvements to internal team processes
What You’ll Need to be Successful:
- Exceptional ability to work anywhere in the technical stack
- Ability to write clean code and the discipline to write effective automated tests to deliver high-quality system improvements
- Proficiency using a variety of database technologies, both relational and non-relational
- Evidence of exposure to architectural patterns of a large, high-scale web application (well-designed APIs, high volume data pipelines, efficient algorithms)
- Strong understanding of and familiarity with CI/CD pipelines and automated tests
- Experience working with GIT and AWS
- Experience writing integrations with external systems using a variety of data transfer methods (JSON through RESTful API, XML through SOAP API)
- Experience and interest in working with other engineers and cross functional partners in product and design to build world class online and offline products
- Proactiveness, good communication skills, and a fast learner
At Resolvit, you’ll be given the support you need to grow in your consulting career. In addition to opportunities for advancement, we offer:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Life insurance coverage
- Long-term and short-term disability coverage
- 401(k) retirement plan with matching
- Professional support from our Client & Employee Optimization Specialist
We currently have more than 100 open career opportunities across the country, so be sure to mention the appropriate Job Code with any correspondence!
Resolvit is an international technology consulting firm with industry-leading customers in the financial services, high tech, manufacturing, retail, life sciences, and government sectors. Through its partnerships, Resolvit delivers highly impactful, innovative solutions across five core areas: Infrastructure Modernization, Application Development Services, Enterprise Data Management & Analytics, Knowledge & Content Management, and Strategic Staffing.
Thursday, August 5, 2021