Supply Chain Security Analyst
- Morrisville, NC
Bringing Solutions That Make Business Better
Join Resolvit as a Supply Chain Security Analyst and be part of a creative, forward-thinking team. Our success at deploying skilled, highly knowledgeable experts has landed us on the Inc. 5000 list of America’s fastest-growing companies four times – and we’re just getting started.
As the Supply Chain Security Analyst, you will be part of a team of specialists in TTO, Engineering, Government Affairs, Legal, and Security (Physical, INFOSEC, CSIRT), working to protect our business and operations. You will provide insights into the industry trends driving supply chain security policy and regulations that will impact the organization. You will also assimilate data and viewpoints from government policy, journals, and industry leaders and distill them into impactful analysis. Additionally, you will:
- Explain complex supply chain security developments to senior leaders and internal teams, draft compelling position papers, and build our global reputation as a trustworthy partner in security, data protection, and privacy.
- Analyze the big picture and provide analytical and critical thinking to help identify and triage risks to the supply chain
- Conduct data analysis and derive business insights to effectively communicate through presentation and papers threats and risks identified to the supply chain
- Identify cybersecurity and supply chain security best practices that need to be adopted based on risks/threats identified as well as current industry and customer trends
- Align analysis to meet industry supply chain risk management strategies
What You’ll Need to be Successful:
- At least 6 years of experience in security assessment/audit, hardware security, or supply chain security; working with engineering teams to identify and create security requirements; or in a broad operation or business-focused role in finance or data analysis
- BA or BS in computer engineering/science, information security, electrical engineering, mathematics, or related business-related major
- Experience in two or more of the following: threat modeling, security risk analysis, and/or performing security reviews for technology services international supply chain; and/or
- Knowledge of application of security compliance frameworks such as FIPS 140-2, NIST 800-(30, 53, 161, 171, and 88), ISO 27000, 28000, and 20243 series, NERC CIP, ICD 731, FedRAMP, CMMC, TAPA Manufacturing
Great Additional Skills:
- Analytics certificate or experience
At Resolvit, you’ll be given the support you need to grow in your consulting career. In addition to opportunities for advancement, we offer:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Life insurance coverage
- Long-term and short-term disability coverage
- 401(k) retirement plan with matching
- Professional support from our Client & Employee Optimization Specialist
We currently have more than 100 open career opportunities across the country, so be sure to mention the appropriate Job Code with any correspondence!
Resolvit is an international technology consulting firm with industry-leading customers in the financial services, high tech, manufacturing, retail, life sciences, and government sectors. Through its partnerships, Resolvit delivers highly impactful, innovative solutions across five core areas: Infrastructure Modernization, Application Development Services, Enterprise Data Management & Analytics, Knowledge & Content Management, and Strategic Staffing.
Tuesday, August 10, 2021