Director, Retail Technology Deployment
- Miami, FL
Bringing Solutions That Make Business Better
Join Resolvit as Director, Retail Technology Deployment and be part of a creative, forward-thinking team. Our success at deploying skilled, highly knowledgeable experts has landed us on the Inc. 5000 list of America’s fastest-growing companies four times – and we’re just getting started.
As the Director, Retail Technology Deployment, you will help design and maintain a robust process for efficient throughput for requests. You will own the end to end process and deliver efficient processes structure to support the internal and external stakeholder acceptance. You will also lead and direct a positive professional environment that will allow team space for growth and creativity. Additionally, you will:
- Build, share, and communicate deployment plans with stakeholders
- Work with cross functional team members to solicit and document requirements for all new product tests and launches
- Oversee third party QA team to ensure all content and POS changes are tested and execute as anticipated
- Identify opportunities to improve deployment processes or challenges through changes in technology or methodology
- Partnering with product and engineering teams to align on upcoming enhancements and delivery timelines
What You’ll Need to be Successful:
- At least 7 years of experience in retail technology
- Bachelor’s degree in business, technology, operations management, or a related field
- Clear understanding of operations with QSR experience
- Must be able to drive automation into the existing process and refine to drive significant improvement through the entire chain.
- Strong stakeholder management and communication to provide clear status and expectations on our ability and timeline to implement requested initiatives.
- Experience working with retail technology platforms such as POS, menu boards, and digital channels including app, and delivery
- Experience with the software development life cycle, including requirements gathering, engineering, testing, deployment, and support
- Experience with Help Desk support for retail and restaurant outlets
- Detail-orientated and hands-on
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High comfort level with navigating emerging channels both within and outside of the technology space to identify how to improve team member and guest experiences
- Ability to operate with a sense of urgency
At Resolvit, you’ll be given the support you need to grow in your consulting career. In addition to opportunities for advancement, we offer:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Life insurance coverage
- Long-term and short-term disability coverage
- 401(k) retirement plan with matching
- Professional support from our Client & Employee Optimization Specialist
We currently have more than 100 open career opportunities across the country, so be sure to mention the appropriate Job Code with any correspondence!
Resolvit is an international technology consulting firm with industry-leading customers in the financial services, high tech, manufacturing, retail, life sciences, and government sectors. Through its partnerships, Resolvit delivers highly impactful, innovative solutions across five core areas: Infrastructure Modernization, Application Development Services, Enterprise Data Management & Analytics, Knowledge & Content Management, and Strategic Staffing.
Wednesday, February 15, 2023