Bringing Solutions That Make Business Better
Join Resolvit as an Informix Developer and be part of a creative, forward-thinking team. Our success at deploying skilled, highly knowledgeable experts has landed us on the Inc. 5000 list of America’s fastest-growing companies four times – and we’re just getting started.
As the Informix Developer, you will design, code, and unit test new programs and changes to existing programs. You will debug programs, applications, and systems to determine the root cause of issues. You will also implement modifications and perform maintenance to existing Informix, AIX-based computer systems. Additionally, you will:
- Troubleshoot technical issues in a variety of application environments, including researching issues related to system configuration, application, database code, and problems with data
- Provide on-call support on a rotational basis to ensure business commitments and SLAs are met
- Confer with technical staff and end users to design software applications, evaluate acceptance, and exchange information on project limitation and capabilities, performance requirements, and interfaces
- Provide technical guidance and direction to other staff members
- Participate in project planning and requirements definition; system/application design; program/system development; unit testing, support during QA, and user testing; implementation; and integration
- Provide customer support for and technical expertise in end-user decision support software tools and end-user computing technology
What You’ll Need to be Successful:
- At least 4 years of experience in enterprise application development in an Informix 4GL environment
- BS in computer science or information systems fields
- Strong understanding of Unix and shell scripting (sh, ksh, awk)
- Strong working knowledge of Informix SQL, Informix DDL, and Ace Reports
- Experience with stored procedures and interacting with API and ODBC interfaces and ODBC client configuration/setup
- Familiarity with PVCS practices and tools or other source code control in a Unix environment
Great Additional Skills:
- Knowledge of Microsoft SQL-Server T-SQL and Oracle PL/SQL
We currently have more than 100 open career opportunities across the country, so be sure to mention the appropriate Job Code with any correspondence!
Resolvit is an international technology consulting firm with industry-leading customers in the financial services, high tech, manufacturing, retail, life sciences, and government sectors. Through its partnerships, Resolvit delivers highly impactful, innovative solutions across five core areas: Infrastructure Modernization, Application Development Services, Enterprise Data Management & Analytics, Knowledge & Content Management, and Strategic Staffing.
Thursday, August 26, 2021