Bringing Solutions That Make Business Better
Join Resolvit as an Applications Architect and be part of a creative, forward-thinking team. Our success at deploying skilled, highly knowledgeable experts has landed us on the Inc. 5000 list of America’s fastest-growing companies four times – and we’re just getting started.
As the Applications Architect, you will create architectural approaches for software design and implementation to guide the development team. You will collaborate with project stakeholders to determine functional and non-functional requirements for new software or applications. You will also define all aspects of development from appropriate technology and workflow to coding standards. Additionally, you will:
- Develop high-level product specifications with attention to system integration and feasibility
- Contribute to the products via architecture, code reviews, and sometimes hands-on development and operations
- Successfully communicate all concepts and guidelines to development teams
- Provide technical guidance and coaching to developers and engineers
- Create and maintain documentation surrounding the software architecture, application design processes, component integration, testing guidelines, and other key elements
- Display a deep understanding of how our platform and client solutions are built
- Design major aspects of the architecture of an application, including components such as user interface, middleware, and infrastructure
- Troubleshoot coding problems quickly and efficiently to ensure a productive workplace
What You’ll Need to be Successful:
- Expertise in the design, development, and deployment of enterprise-level N-tier architecture in a Microsoft .NET platform
- Strong passion for adhering to best practices and designing and implementing code quality checks into the development lifecycle
- Outstanding knowledge of software and application design and architecture patterns
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success
- Excellent technical communications skill
- Technical and operational understanding of distributed systems at scale (monitoring, deployment, alerting)
- Familiarity with containerization technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes, and Rancher,
We currently have more than 100 open career opportunities across the country, so be sure to mention the appropriate Job Code with any correspondence!
Resolvit is an international technology consulting firm with industry-leading customers in the financial services, high tech, manufacturing, retail, life sciences, and government sectors. Through its partnerships, Resolvit delivers highly impactful, innovative solutions across five core areas: Infrastructure Modernization, Application Development Services, Enterprise Data Management & Analytics, Knowledge & Content Management, and Strategic Staffing.
Monday, November 22, 2021