Bringing Solutions That Make Business Better
Join Resolvit as a Project Manager and be part of a creative, forward-thinking team. Our success at deploying skilled, highly knowledgeable experts has landed us on the Inc. 5000 list of America’s fastest-growing companies four times – and we’re just getting started.
As the Project Manager, you will manage and coordinate all tasks associated with one or more small-to-large projects or a component of a larger project of minimal to moderate complexity and risk. You will develop and maintain documentation throughout the entire project lifecycle. You will also report to the IT Services PMO Manager. Additionally, you will:
- Follow established SDLC of IT Services
- Manage and direct the initiation, planning, execution, control, and closeout phases of the project lifecycle for small to large projects
- Coordinate and manage projects using project management methodologies from inception through completion
- Develop work plans
- Control scope and schedule to ensure project deliverables, milestones, and required tasks are completed as planned and on time
- Oversee the development and execution of communication plan
- Prepare status reports and provide updates to project stakeholders, sponsors, and champion
- Identify potential problems
- Facilitate problem resolution by determining or recommending and implementing a risk mitigation strategy
- Build a collaborative and high-performing project team with project resources
- Work within the structure of Change Management and Release Management to coordinate implementations
What You’ll Need to be Successful:
- 4 to 6 years of project management experience
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification
- Strong organizational skills.
- Strong analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of software development life cycle
- Advanced skills with Microsoft Word, Excel, Project, and Power BI
- Effective written and oral communication skills, adaptability, flexibility, self-motivation, time management skills, and ability to work effectively in a stressful environment
- Ability to work more than 40 hours per week on an as-needed basis, including weekends
Great Additional Skills:
- Process development and management experience
At Resolvit, you’ll be given the support you need to grow in your consulting career. In addition to opportunities for advancement, we offer:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Life insurance coverage
- Long-term and short-term disability coverage
- 401(k) retirement plan with matching
- Professional support from our Client & Employee Optimization Specialist
We currently have more than 100 open career opportunities across the country, so be sure to mention the appropriate Job Code with any correspondence!
Resolvit is an international technology consulting firm with industry-leading customers in the financial services, high tech, manufacturing, retail, life sciences, and government sectors. Through its partnerships, Resolvit delivers highly impactful, innovative solutions across five core areas: Infrastructure Modernization, Application Development Services, Enterprise Data Management & Analytics, Knowledge & Content Management, and Strategic Staffing.
Thursday, April 22, 2021