Product Owner - Inventory Control Systems
- Cleveland, OH
Bringing Solutions That Make Business Better
Join Resolvit as a Product Owner - Inventory Control Systems and be part of a creative, forward-thinking team. Our success at deploying skilled, highly knowledgeable experts has landed us on the Inc. 5000 list of America’s fastest-growing companies four times – and we’re just getting started.
As the Product Owner - Inventory Control Systems, you will develop and innovate on the ICS roadmap and own the backlog and reporting. You will drive product development of web apps, mobile apps, and digital experiences from conceptualization through design, development, launch, and beyond across the portfolio. You will also own and drive the long-term vision, strategy, and execution for CORE app product life cycle, including writing requirements, user stories, and acceptance criteria, and working with IT to ensure a successful launch. Additionally, you will:
- Partner with IT to identify and evaluate hardware and software suppliers for various build vs. buy decisions
- Synthesize business strategies and external customer needs to develop compelling and engaging products and user experiences
- Serve as the subject matter expert for the digital products and ensure that other teams and business users are getting the maximum value possible from product capabilities
- Establish KPIs and provide metrics to manage product adoption and health, ensure products are delivering against their planned objectives, and recommend enhancements or course correction as necessary
- Report on insights collected from data to provide routine communication and updates to senior leadership
- Ensure product is QA'd to standard before release
What You’ll Need to be Successful:
- 3 to 5 years of experience in tech product management, ideally from B2C or B2B commerce and marketplace solutions.
- 2 to 3 years of wireframing experience and knowledge of Sketch, Figma, and/or Adobe products
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, analytics, computer science, or related field or equivalent experience
- Strong analytical skill set
- Ability to identify and isolate trends and connect them to customer behavioral patterns and business impacts
- High empathy for the customer experience, understanding of user needs and market dynamics, and attentive to details
- Experience gathering requirements and compiling business insights by identifying trends from data, customer interviews, and working with internal stakeholders to build out a product roadmap/backlog
- Energetic, people-oriented, and a strong communicator
- Good understanding of Agile and project management technologies (Jira and Monday.com)
- Successful track record of owning the delivery products
- Good understanding and working experience in technology development best practices (such as Agile) and product management technologies (Jira and Monday.com)
- Highly collaborative and willingness to give and accept constructive feedback
At Resolvit, you’ll be given the support you need to grow in your consulting career. In addition to opportunities for advancement, we offer:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Life insurance coverage
- Long-term and short-term disability coverage
- 401(k) retirement plan with matching
- Professional support from our Client & Employee Optimization Specialist
We currently have more than 100 open career opportunities across the country, so be sure to mention the appropriate Job Code with any correspondence!
Resolvit is an international technology consulting firm with industry-leading customers in the financial services, high tech, manufacturing, retail, life sciences, and government sectors. Through its partnerships, Resolvit delivers highly impactful, innovative solutions across five core areas: Infrastructure Modernization, Application Development Services, Enterprise Data Management & Analytics, Knowledge & Content Management, and Strategic Staffing.
Tuesday, September 7, 2021