Senior Penetration Tester
Bringing Solutions That Make Business Better
Join Resolvit as a Senior Penetration Tester and be part of a creative, forward-thinking team. Our success at deploying skilled, highly knowledgeable experts has landed us on the Inc. 5000 list of America’s fastest-growing companies four times – and we’re just getting started.
As the Senior Penetration Tester, you will play a key role in assessing our cloud, mobile, API, website, database, and network controls, and build custom tools to assist in testing and process automation. You will make decisions on moderately complex to complex issues regarding technical approach for project components and perform operational tasks without direction. You will also have considerable latitude in determining objectives and approaches to assignments.
What You’ll Need to be Successful:
- At least 5 years of experience as a Penetration Tester
- Bachelor's degree in an IT-related field
- Highly experienced with the installation and configuration of firewalls, intrusion detection systems, anti-virus software, and vulnerability scanning systems
- Passionate about contributing to an organization focused on continuously improving consumer experiences
- Organized and independent worker
- Experience performing white and grey box penetration testing and system exploitation against APIs, Web, Mobile, database, systems, and controls
- Broad based pen testing experience
- Development experience using Python, PowerShell, C, or C++
- Experience conducting penetration and malicious user testing in Cloud environments, including Amazon Web Services (AWS), Azure, and on-premise systems
- Solid knowledge and understanding of development life cycle (SSDLC), CI/CD pipelines, and Agile methodologies
- Understanding of common software security issues and remediation techniques (OWASP Top 10, SANS 25, Mitre ATT&CK)
- Experience analyzing vulnerabilities and delivering clear and coherent written reporting, identifying network risks, and providing mitigation recommendations
- Excellent knowledge of Windows/AD/Linux systems administration and vulnerabilities
Great Additional Skills:
- Master's degree in a technical field
- Security certification: OSCP, CEH, CEPT, GPEN, GXPN, CRTOP, CPT, LPT Master, or CompTIA PenTest+
At Resolvit, you’ll be given the support you need to grow in your consulting career. In addition to opportunities for advancement, we offer:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Life insurance coverage
- Long-term and short-term disability coverage
- 401(k) retirement plan with matching
- Professional support from our Client & Employee Optimization Specialist
We currently have more than 100 open career opportunities across the country, so be sure to mention the appropriate Job Code with any correspondence!
Resolvit is an international technology consulting firm with industry-leading customers in the financial services, high tech, manufacturing, retail, life sciences, and government sectors. Through its partnerships, Resolvit delivers highly impactful, innovative solutions across five core areas: Infrastructure Modernization, Application Development Services, Enterprise Data Management & Analytics, Knowledge & Content Management, and Strategic Staffing.
Thursday, January 20, 2022