Bringing Solutions That Make Business Better
Join Resolvit as an L2/L3 Network Engineer and be part of a creative, forward-thinking team. Our success at deploying skilled, highly knowledgeable experts has landed us on the Inc. 5000 list of America’s fastest-growing companies four times – and we’re just getting started.
- 6+ years of directly relevant experience with industry network products
- Ideal candidate would have the CCIE or CCNP Routing and Switching certification
- Proficient in configuration management and operation of Cisco switches, routers, firewalls, specifically Nexus 9K, 5K, ASR1K, ASA 5585 and FirePower 9300.
Experienced and/or familiarity with one of more of the following: Intrusion Detection and Prevention Systems (IDS/IPS), log analysis, malware analysis, network traffic flow, traffic and packet analysis
- Experience and/or familiarity with tools used for security analysis (e.g., tcpdump, Wireshark, snort, ngrep, nmap, strings, hexdump, md5sum, systools)
- Demonstrated experience with one of more of the following: BGP, IGRP, DNS, VVRP, resilient network design, VLAN's, VPN's, NetFlow packet capture technologies
- Proficiency with MS Office Applications, AWS and Azure network configuration including transit gateways, site-to-site VPN, and route tables.
- Knowledge of adjacent technologies, and the achievement of Cisco Certifications (e.g., CCNA, CCNP) or industry recognized certifications is a plus
- Knowledge of configuration management and operation of Cisco switches, routers, firewalls using infrastructure as code tools like Ansible, Terraform or other
- Hands on experience in networking, routing and switching
- Excellent knowledge of best practices around management, control, and monitoring of server infrastructure
- Technical understanding of cybersecurity attack techniques and associated mitigation techniques for networks
- Working knowledge of IP data networking knowledge and advanced troubleshooting
- Knowledge of networking and phone services in a Government setting, preferred
Wednesday, March 17, 2021