Human Resources Generalist
- New Orleans, LA
Bringing Solutions That Make Business Better
Take your career to the next level as an Human Resources Generalist with Resolvit. We’ve grown internationally over the last five years How? We hire the best in their fields – results-focused professionals with the skills to achieve project goals across multiple industries.
Are You Up to the Challenge?
Put your human resources skill set to work by growing the Human Resources function at Resolvit and helping us expand our company globally. As the HR Generalist, you will play an integral role with employee relations, performance management, training and development, corporate initiatives and creation/enforcement of company policies and practices.
Additionally, you will:
- Conduct recruitment efforts for all internal employees, manage the new employee orientation process and documentation, and monitor the career-pathing program, employee relations counseling, and exit interviewing
- Analyze trends in compensation and benefits; research and proposes competitive base and incentive pay programs to ensure the organization attracts and retains top talent.
- Perform benefits administration, which includes relationship management with benefit carriers, negotiating terms and developing appropriate plans, managing claims resolution, change reporting, approving invoices for payment, and conducting annual re-evaluations of policies for cost-effectiveness
- Recommend, develop and implement personnel policies and procedures and maintain the Employee Handbook.
- Design and implement learning and development programs and initiatives that provide internal development opportunities.
- Develop and maintain affirmative action plans, file 100 annual EEO-1 and Vets forms, and maintain other records, reports, and logs to conform to EEO, federal, and state regulations
- Initiate and lead planning, and execution of company events, competitions, marketing programs and more.
- Recommend new approaches, policies, and procedures to effect continual improvements in the efficiency of the department and services performed
- Travel 15 - 20% of the time
What You’ll Need to be Successful:
- 4+ years of Human Resources experience
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources, business administration or a related field
- HR Certification (SHRM-CP or PHR) highly desired
- Knowledge of employment laws
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality
- Excellent communications skills
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Ability to influence others and manage change
What’s in it for You?
At Resolvit, you’ll be given the support you need to grow in your career. In addition to opportunities for advancement and ongoing training, we offer:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Life insurance coverage
- Long-term and short-term disability coverage
- 401(k) retirement plan with matching
Tuesday, November 30, 2021