- Cincinnati, OH
Bringing Solutions That Make Business Better
Join Resolvit as a Cloud Engineer and be part of a creative, forward-thinking team. Our success at deploying skilled, highly knowledgeable experts has landed us on the Inc. 5000 list of America’s fastest-growing companies four times – and we’re just getting started.
As the Cloud Engineer, you will build highly scalable, cloud-native apps using AWS services like API Gateway, Lambda, DynamoDB, and ECS, and configure infrastructure to support development teams.
What You’ll Need to be Successful:
- At least 3 years of cloud infrastructure/architecture experience working in AWS creating robust self-healing solutions using AWS native technologies
- Strong knowledge of Linux/Unix environments and ability to create automation scripts with Bash, Ruby, and/or Python
- Experience automating operational activities such as patching, scaling, and vulnerability management
- Knowledge of AWS networking concepts such as VPC layout, subnet design, and routing
- Knowledgeable about creating AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM) roles and policies to secure cloud resources and segregate access and permissions in a multi-tenant cloud environment
- Knowledgeable about AWS Cloud Formation Templates (CFT) to build out environments using Infrastructure as Code paradigm
- Experience with CI/CD, particularly CodeBuild/CodeDeploy, Jenkins, and Docker
- Observability experience (NewRelic, Honeycomb, Datadog, Splunk)
- Ability to provide guidance of AWS best practices
- Ability to work independently or with a team to help translate customer needs in a proficient and professional manner
- Excellent at collaborating with others
- Experience with open-source software such as NGINX, RabbitMQ, and Elasticsearch
- Exposure to Agile methodologies and DevOps practices
At Resolvit, you’ll be given the support you need to grow in your consulting career. In addition to opportunities for advancement, we offer:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Life insurance coverage
- Long-term and short-term disability coverage
- 401(k) retirement plan with matching
- Professional support from our Client & Employee Optimization Specialist
We currently have more than 100 open career opportunities across the country, so be sure to mention the appropriate Job Code with any correspondence!
Resolvit is an international technology consulting firm with industry-leading customers in the financial services, high tech, manufacturing, retail, life sciences, and government sectors. Through its partnerships, Resolvit delivers highly impactful, innovative solutions across five core areas: Infrastructure Modernization, Application Development Services, Enterprise Data Management & Analytics, Knowledge & Content Management, and Strategic Staffing.
Sunday, November 28, 2021