Senior Software Engineer
- Chicago, IL
Bringing Solutions That Make Business Better
Join Resolvit as a Senior Software Engineer and be part of a creative, forward-thinking team. Our success at deploying skilled, highly knowledgeable experts has landed us on the Inc. 5000 list of America’s fastest-growing companies four times – and we’re just getting started.
As the Senior Software Engineer, you will develop high performing and scalable microservices. You will collaborate with product managers, architects, and other software developers to implement solutions that conform to the product and technical roadmap. You will also work with the cross functional team as needed to align activities and deliverables. Additionally, you will:
- Write code that meets standards and delivers desired functionality using the technology selected for the project
- Drive world-class quality in the development and support of products
- Engage subject matter experts in successful transfer of complex domain knowledge
What You’ll Need to be Successful:
- At least 10 years of experience in software development, software design, and cloud technologies
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or another STEM major
- Proven understanding of software and system level design patterns using Java and related software ecosystems
- Hands-on experience with cloud native technologies and understanding of microservice based and message driven architectures
- Expert level experience developing high performing, scalable, microservices in a cloud native environment
- Proven hand-on experience with application performance factors and assessment/ monitoring tools, remediation, and improvement in application performance in partnership with the QA and development team
- Strong problem-solving abilities and ability to articulate specific technical topics to others; ability to break down complex problems and estimate level of effort
- Advanced understanding of Kubernetes, software design patterns for HA, and versioned microservices
- Strong knowledge of the SDLC and strong collaboration history with Quality Engineering and Dev Ops teams.
- Ability to understand the technology stack and its impact on the final product.
- Experience with Rally, Jira, or other defect/work tracking tools
At Resolvit, you’ll be given the support you need to grow in your consulting career. In addition to opportunities for advancement, we offer:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Life insurance coverage
- Long-term and short-term disability coverage
- 401(k) retirement plan with matching
- Professional support from our Client & Employee Optimization Specialist
We currently have more than 100 open career opportunities across the country, so be sure to mention the appropriate Job Code with any correspondence!
Resolvit is an international technology consulting firm with industry-leading customers in the financial services, high tech, manufacturing, retail, life sciences, and government sectors. Through its partnerships, Resolvit delivers highly impactful, innovative solutions across five core areas: Infrastructure Modernization, Application Development Services, Enterprise Data Management & Analytics, Knowledge & Content Management, and Strategic Staffing.
Tuesday, March 9, 2021