- Cincinnati, OH
Bringing Solutions That Make Business Better
We are seeking an Automation Engineer to be part of a creative, forward-thinking team. Our success at deploying skilled, highly knowledgeable experts has landed us on the Inc. 5000 list of America’s fastest-growing companies four times – and we’re just getting started.
As the Automation Engineer, you will be responsible for the operations and compliance of digital technology in one of our manufacturing or distribution sites that produce iconic brands used around the world. You will ensure our manufacturing plants are always on, always secure, and always compliant and intersect the worlds of information systems, high available infrastructure and applications and operating technology. You will be part of the Digital Team operating in one of our technology driven manufacturing sites and part of a global network of technology leaders working on like-projects to build a competitive edge. Additionally, you will:
- Lead the deployment and review that digital technology is operational within the company technology standards
- Define new technology and processes at the plant that address needs and can be deployed on a global scale
- Deliver technology operational excellence and remove all losses and barriers to deliver flawless operations
- Apply ITIL, project management, engineering, cyber security, and leadership skills across different teams to align plans, solve problems, and deliver results
- Contribute to the site digital master plan and create differentiating business models and a secure operations environment with new technology and processes
- Address operational incidents and problems for digital manufacturing and distribution technology
- Build organizational capability while delivering upskilling initiatives for digital technology
What You’ll Need to be Successful:
- At least 4 years of experience in the delivery of IT systems, SDLC, scripting, MS tools, basic development tools, languages, and standard methodologies
- At least 3 years of experience developing solutions within a structured SDLC
- At least 2 years of experience developing in a leading RPA tool including but not limited to Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism, or UIPath
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in IT, computer science, engineering, or related field of study
- Confirmed understanding of Microsoft technologies including .NET IIS and reporting solutions
- Confirmed experience in all aspects of Microsoft Internet Information Server (IIS), Active Directory, and Kerberos including configuration and troubleshooting
- Confirmed experience designing and deploying RPA solutions to individuals and teams
- Strong verbal and written communication, problem-solving, analytical, and independent judgment skills
- Ability to support an environment motivated by customer service and collaboration; ability to positively influence, mentor, and be a credible source of knowledge to less experienced team members and partners
We currently have more than 100 open career opportunities across the country, so be sure to mention the appropriate Job Code with any correspondence!
Resolvit is an international technology consulting firm with industry-leading customers in the financial services, high tech, manufacturing, retail, life sciences, and government sectors. Through its partnerships, Resolvit delivers highly impactful, innovative solutions across five core areas: Infrastructure Modernization, Application Development Services, Enterprise Data Management & Analytics, Knowledge & Content Management, and Strategic Staffing.
Thursday, June 25, 2020