- Covington, LA
Bringing Solutions That Make Business Better
Join Resolvit as a Product Manager and be part of a creative, forward-thinking team. Our success at deploying skilled, highly knowledgeable experts has landed us on the Inc. 5000 list of America’s fastest-growing companies four times – and we’re just getting started.
As the Product Manager, you will lead cross-functional teams to drive the vision and delivery of innovative new products. You will determine gaps in our product offerings and determine creative new ways to fill them. You will also work with our vendors to launch new products that improve customer experience and grow market share. Additionally, you will:
- Analyze consumer needs and current market trends to determine new product opportunities and prioritize according to our business strategy
- Create product strategy documents that describe business cases, market requirements, pricing and positioning, and marketing strategy
- Assess current competitor private label offerings and activity, seeking opportunities for differentiation and disruption
- Create buy-in for the product vision, internally and externally, through communications, leadership, and acting as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding
- Drive product launches by forming strong partnerships with Vendors, Sales, Marketing, Sourcing, Pricing, and other teams to meet category growth objectives
- Build solid relationships with vendors to develop and execute promotional plans and product launches
- Serve as the subject matter expert for your products, solutions, and suppliers
- Provide training and market intelligence to the field to grow revenue, profitability, and market share for your channel
- Provide direction to Sourcing on price target, levels, discounts, costs, and other profit components to maximize category profitability while growing share
- Contribute to annual management strategy discussions focused on improving sales execution and other actions to grow category share, gross profit, and gross margin for the company
- Provide leadership, expertise, and guidance to help the organization achieve sales objectives and plans at different levels by working with field leadership
What You’ll Need to be Successful:
- At least 10 years of experience in product development and management, preferably in a mechanical field
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering
- Expertise with successful product launches
- Significant experience in a dynamic product management role in consumer or industrial products
- Experience overseeing all elements of the product development lifecycle including innovation assessment, competitive analysis, ROI, pricing, product launch, and promotional plans
- Highly effective cross-functional team management skills
- Experience delivering finely tuned product marketing strategies
- Exceptional writing and editing skills combined with strong presentation and public speaking skills
- High level of competency with MS Office, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
We currently have more than 100 open career opportunities across the country, so be sure to mention the appropriate Job Code with any correspondence!
Resolvit is an international technology consulting firm with industry-leading customers in the financial services, high tech, manufacturing, retail, life sciences, and government sectors. Through its partnerships, Resolvit delivers highly impactful, innovative solutions across five core areas: Infrastructure Modernization, Application Development Services, Enterprise Data Management & Analytics, Knowledge & Content Management, and Strategic Staffing.
Wednesday, March 10, 2021