- Cincinnati, OH
Bringing Solutions That Make Business Better
Join Resolvit as a Cloud Architect and be part of a creative, forward-thinking team. Our success at deploying skilled, highly knowledgeable experts has landed us on the Inc. 5000 list of America’s fastest-growing companies four times – and we’re just getting started.
As the Cloud Architect, you will work with application, data, and security architects to collaborate on solution designs targeting cloud technologies and platforms. You will propose changes in solutions architecture standards, policies, and procedures for the organization. You will also ensure adherence to company architectural guidelines, principles, and standards in all project milestones and deliverables. Additionally, you will:
- Architect and design solutions to meet functional and non-functional requirements
- Promote re-use through implementation of shared templates and solution components
- Enforce adherence to architectural standards/principles, product-specific guidelines, and usability design standards
- Proactively provide guidance on solution designs, standards, and integration methods
- Provide insight and direction on roles and responsibilities required for cloud solution operations
- Identify, communicate, and mitigate Risks, Assumptions, Issues, and Decisions throughout the full life cycle of cloud infrastructure solutions
- Exhibit specialized knowledge of cloud platforms and leverage strong customer relationships
- Provide expertise and standards to produce an optimal, high level, conceptual design for projects.
- Research, evaluate, and recommend new technologies, techniques, and solutions to solve business problems
- Establish architecture drawings for core cloud solutions
- Analyze and translate business, information, and technical requirements into an architectural blueprint that outlines solutions to achieve business objectives
- Conduct research and analysis on the technology landscape in the marketplace including staying on top of competitive insights and evolving trends and technologies that can have an impact on our businesses
- Identify, analyze, and resolve problems relating to systems integration, compatibility, and multiple platforms
- Consider various solution possibilities and architectural options based on feasibility and impact, and propose actionable plans
- Provide technical direction and lead a group of one or more engineers to address a goal
- Anticipate IT industry future directions and relate them to future internal technology needs and projects
- Provide technical leadership including being conversant with the future direction of systems, how that direction will impact the enterprise, and how future and current systems can be exploited for the benefit of the enterprise
- Guide engineering staff and reviews of as-built configurations during construction phase
- Assist project teams in requirements gathering and reviews
- Facilitate information gathering sessions and provide solutions analysis services
What You’ll Need to be Successful:
- At least 8 years of related experience, including at least 3 in cloud platforms
- Bachelor’s degree or master's degree in computer science, information technology, or a related discipline
- Experience with Microsoft Azure and other cloud platforms
- Ability to analyze and operate at various levels of abstraction
- Ability to balance strategic alignment with practical and realistic approaches
We currently have more than 100 open career opportunities across the country, so be sure to mention the appropriate Job Code with any correspondence!
Resolvit is an international technology consulting firm with industry-leading customers in the financial services, high tech, manufacturing, retail, life sciences, and government sectors. Through its partnerships, Resolvit delivers highly impactful, innovative solutions across five core areas: Infrastructure Modernization, Application Development Services, Enterprise Data Management & Analytics, Knowledge & Content Management, and Strategic Staffing.
Wednesday, September 15, 2021