- Washington, DC
Bringing Solutions That Make Business Better
Join Resolvit as a QA Engineer and be part of a creative, forward-thinking team. Our success at deploying skilled, highly knowledgeable experts has landed us on the Inc. 5000 list of America’s fastest-growing companies four times – and we’re just getting started.
As the QA Engineer, you will use a user-first mentality approach to help build and scale our quality assurance processes and automation testing infrastructure for our Talent Marketplace platform. You will oversee all aspects of software and product testing within the organization. You will also mentor junior members of the team. Additionally, you will:
- Ensure the Talent Marketplace platform is of high-quality by building product test strategies (automated and manual) and writing, executing, and updating test plans for all layers of application testing
- Execute various levels and types of testing such as smoke, functional, compatibility, and regression tests (manual and automated)
- Identify, research, and document bugs, and suggest possible resolutions and root causes
- Collaborate with Product and Development Teams to analyze and understand application requirements and identify potential gaps
- Contribute to improvements related to all aspects of the QA process
- Monitor and maintain system performance
- Work in an Agile environment with a distributed team
What You’ll Need to be Successful:
- 3 to 5 years of hands-on manual and automated testing experience with a deep knowledge of QA concepts, automation tools (Selenium WebDriver, Cypress), and REST API testing frameworks
- 3 to 5 years of experience QA testing scalable web software, large-scale distributed systems, and APIs
- Highly customer-focused and obsessed with quality
- Proven record of working effectively across functional teams
- Experience with the latest tools and industry best practices
- Ability to develop, update, and maintain high-quality test plans, cases, scripts, and automation scripts for all levels of the system
- Strong QA project leadership experience
- Ability to prioritize work tasks in a fast-paced dynamic environment
- Proactive, good communication skills, and a fast learner
We currently have more than 100 open career opportunities across the country, so be sure to mention the appropriate Job Code with any correspondence!
Resolvit is an international technology consulting firm with industry-leading customers in the financial services, high tech, manufacturing, retail, life sciences, and government sectors. Through its partnerships, Resolvit delivers highly impactful, innovative solutions across five core areas: Infrastructure Modernization, Application Development Services, Enterprise Data Management & Analytics, Knowledge & Content Management, and Strategic Staffing.
Thursday, March 4, 2021