Senior Big Data Developer
- Washington, DC
Bringing Solutions That Make Business Better
Join Resolvit as a Senior Big Data Developer and be part of a creative, forward-thinking team. Our success at deploying skilled, highly knowledgeable experts has landed us on the Inc. 5000 list of America’s fastest-growing companies four times – and we’re just getting started.
As the Senior Big Data Developer, you will design, develop, and implement big data solutions. You will understand business problems and use big data technologies to solve them.
What You’ll Need to be Successful:
- At least 10 years of experience developing software according to software development lifecycles, including DevOps, Agile, Lean, Iterative, and/or Waterfall
- At least 10 years of experience with:
- Object-oriented programming languages and frameworks such as C#, Java, Python, Julia, Scala, .NET, Spark, Spring, or Hibernate
- Developing automated extract, transform, and load (ETL) and extract, load, and transform (ELT) processes using major tools such as Informatica PowerCenter, Apache NiFi, Data Oracle Integrator, Microsoft SQL Server Integrated Services (SSIS), IBM Infosphere Information Server, or SAP BusinessObjects Data Integrator
- At least 10 years of experience with relational databases such as Microsoft SQL Server or Oracle, and NoSQL databases such as MongoDB, CouchDB, HBase, Cosmos DB, Oracle NoSQL Database, or Cassandra DB
- Understanding of Big Data architectures, design patterns, and repositories such as data lakes and data warehouses
- Experience preparing data pipelines and applications to transition from on-premises to cloud solutions
- Experience integrating cloud and on-premises data resources for end-users
- In-depth understanding of developing against Big Data technology stacks
- In-depth understanding of how to optimize automated ETL processes when working with large structured and unstructured data sets (TBs+ range) for on-premises or cloud storage
At Resolvit, you’ll be given the support you need to grow in your consulting career. In addition to opportunities for advancement, we offer:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Life insurance coverage
- Long-term and short-term disability coverage
- 401(k) retirement plan with matching
- Professional support from our Client & Employee Optimization Specialist
We currently have more than 100 open career opportunities across the country, so be sure to mention the appropriate Job Code with any correspondence!
Resolvit is an international technology consulting firm with industry-leading customers in the financial services, high tech, manufacturing, retail, life sciences, and government sectors. Through its partnerships, Resolvit delivers highly impactful, innovative solutions across five core areas: Infrastructure Modernization, Application Development Services, Enterprise Data Management & Analytics, Knowledge & Content Management, and Strategic Staffing.
Monday, June 7, 2021