Senior Software Engineer
Bringing Solutions That Make Business Better
Join Resolvit as a Senior Software Engineer and be part of a creative, forward-thinking team. Our success at deploying skilled, highly knowledgeable experts has landed us on the Inc. 5000 list of America’s fastest-growing companies four times – and we’re just getting started.
As the Senior Software Engineer, you will develop multiple, dissimilar development projects simultaneously. You will build high-quality, innovative, and fully performing software in compliance with coding standards and technical design. You will also ensure that the deliverables are completed on time and are of high quality. Additionally, you will:
- Create and manage code that supports our software product lines
- Design, modify, develop, write, and implement software programming applications
- Participate in the testing process through test review and analysis, test witnessing, and certification of software.
- Work with stakeholders to define project scope
- Review user stories; assist in creating acceptance criteria; coordinate with project manager to maintain project visibility and completion estimates; and manage change control
- Code according to business standards and guidelines
- Act as a resource and mentor junior members of the team
- Rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
- Write, design, or edit web page content or direct others producing content
- Identify problems uncovered by testing or customer feedback and correct problems or refer problems to appropriate personnel for correction
- Evaluate code to ensure that it is valid, is properly structured, meets industry standards, and is compatible with browsers, devices, or operating systems
- Maintain understanding of current technologies or programming practices through continuing education, reading, or participation in professional conferences, workshops, or groups
What You’ll Need to be Successful:
- 4 to 6 years of experience in the field or in a related area
- Bachelor’s degree in a computer science related field
- Experience with React
- Experience with SOAP and RESTful APIs
- Experience with OOP style programming
- Strong computer skills as well as excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Organized, detail-oriented, self-motivated, and willing to develop professionally
- Strong team player with the ability to build positive and collaborative relationships within the organization
- Ability to work on multiple priorities and/or projects simultaneously with sufficient efficiency and quality
- Ability to work under general supervision
- Strong problem-solving ability and ability to meet reasonable deadlines
- Willingness to develop professionally
- Familiarity with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures
We currently have more than 100 open career opportunities across the country, so be sure to mention the appropriate Job Code with any correspondence!
Resolvit is an international technology consulting firm with industry-leading customers in the financial services, high tech, manufacturing, retail, life sciences, and government sectors. Through its partnerships, Resolvit delivers highly impactful, innovative solutions across five core areas: Infrastructure Modernization, Application Development Services, Enterprise Data Management & Analytics, Knowledge & Content Management, and Strategic Staffing.
Friday, December 10, 2021