- Chicago, IL
Bringing Solutions That Make Business Better
Join Resolvit as a DevOps Lead and be part of a creative, forward-thinking team. Our success at deploying skilled, highly knowledgeable experts has landed us on the Inc. 5000 list of America’s fastest-growing companies four times – and we’re just getting started.
As the DevOps Lead, you will drive increased efficiency across the teams, eliminate duplication, and leverage product and technology reuse at a release level. You will work independently and contribute to the immediate team and to other teams across the business. You will also add value to build and release engineering discussions with a focus on immutability, reusability, and modularity of build processes. Additionally, you will:
- Support and improve tooling for continuous build, automated testing, and release management
- Make technology choices at an individual product level and analyze and measure impact
- Profile build processes and identify bottlenecks
- Demonstrate expertise in writing scripts to automate tasks
- Implement continuous integration and deployment build principles
- Provide expertise in quality engineering, test planning, and testing methodology for a software project
- Help businesses develop an overall strategy for deploying code
- Be an expert at applying principles of SDLC and Agile methodologies
- Build and maintain documentation related to build processes and product environmental configurations
What You’ll Need to be Successful:
- Ability to assess code, build it, and run applications locally on your own
- Experience creating and maintaining automated build tools
- Ability to balance value propositions of modern tools and integration in product teams for attributable business value
- Strong understanding of the TCO of a product and sensitivity to tool selection and integration to keep costs low.
- Ability to influence through others and create a coalition of support for new and modifications to current processes
- Ability to verbalize decision making and provide backing to choose with specific reflection on product implications
- Ability to navigate accountability in a matrixed organization
- Ability to effectively direct and mentor others in critical thinking skills
- A passion and drive for self-improvement of technical skillsets
At Resolvit, you’ll be given the support you need to grow in your consulting career. In addition to opportunities for advancement, we offer:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Life insurance coverage
- Long-term and short-term disability coverage
- 401(k) retirement plan with matching
- Professional support from our Client & Employee Optimization Specialist
We currently have more than 100 open career opportunities across the country, so be sure to mention the appropriate Job Code with any correspondence!
Resolvit is an international technology consulting firm with industry-leading customers in the financial services, high tech, manufacturing, retail, life sciences, and government sectors. Through its partnerships, Resolvit delivers highly impactful, innovative solutions across five core areas: Infrastructure Modernization, Application Development Services, Enterprise Data Management & Analytics, Knowledge & Content Management, and Strategic Staffing.
Thursday, March 18, 2021