Senior .NET Developer
- Cincinnati, OH
Bringing Solutions That Make Business Better
Join Resolvit as a Senior .NET Developer and be part of a creative, forward-thinking team. Our success at deploying skilled, highly knowledgeable experts has landed us on the Inc. 5000 list of America’s fastest-growing companies four times – and we’re just getting started.
As the Senior .NET Developer, you will produce or modify computer programs of all sizes and complexity with a sense of urgency. You will understand program and system problems, ask questions, design solutions, and implement them. You will also understand the overall application architecture, both application layer and database layer. Additionally, you will:
- Recommend courses of action on new application jobs while considering the total system spectrum, from source document origination to final systems output and handling
- Handle extensive research, analysis, definition, and documentation on all facets of the job
- Provide mentoring support for less experienced programming staff
- Work with minimal supervision to make an established range of decisions and escalate when necessary.
- Communicate with the internal customer and your manager regularly
- Maintain a continuous improvement mindset
What You’ll Need to be Successful:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science
- Robust understanding of C#.NET; experience in databases (particularly SQL server); familiarity with MVC architecture; experience developing RESTful APIs; familiarity with version control (GIT); knowledge of the software development life cycle and Agile methodologies; and working knowledge of entity framework
- Significant programming experience (research, design, gathering requirements, working with business units, developing programs, testing, documentation, and production support)
- Experience advising programming associates on both technical (writing programs, testing standards) and application (business knowledge, system definition) facets of the job
- Strong analytical skills, including demonstrated experience identifying and quantifying problems and providing effective resolutions
- Demonstrated leadership experience working effectively within a team
- Demonstrated excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to convey information to internal and external customers in a clear, focused, and concise manner
- Ability to work under multiple deadlines with minimal supervision
At Resolvit, you’ll be given the support you need to grow in your consulting career. In addition to opportunities for advancement, we offer:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Life insurance coverage
- Long-term and short-term disability coverage
- 401(k) retirement plan with matching
- Professional support from our Client & Employee Optimization Specialist
We currently have more than 100 open career opportunities across the country, so be sure to mention the appropriate Job Code with any correspondence!
About Resolvit: Resolvit is an international technology consulting firm with industry-leading customers in the financial services, high tech, manufacturing, retail, life sciences, and government sectors. Through its partnerships, Resolvit delivers highly impactful, innovative solutions across five core areas: Infrastructure Modernization, Application Development Services, Enterprise Data Management & Analytics, Knowledge & Content Management, and Strategic Staffing.
Friday, March 5, 2021