.NET Software Engineer
Bringing Solutions That Make Business Better
Join Resolvit as a .NET Software Engineer and be part of a creative, forward-thinking team. Our success at deploying skilled, highly knowledgeable experts has landed us on the Inc. 5000 list of America’s fastest-growing companies four times – and we’re just getting started.
As the .NET Software Engineer, you will participate in project planning and requirements definition; system/application design, system/application development, unit testing, support during QA and User Acceptance Testing, implementation and integration; and/or customer support for and technical expertise in end-user decision support software tools and end-user computing technology. You will design, develop, test, deploy, and support new software solutions and changes to existing software solutions. You will also troubleshoot technical issues in a variety of application environments, including researching issues related to system configuration, software, and database systems, and problems related to data integrity or conformity. Additionally, you will:
- Translate business requirements into components of complex, loosely coupled, distributed systems
- Maintain a focus on uptime and performance for high-volume, hosted solutions
- Maintain awareness and familiarity with evolving trends in software development
What You’ll Need to be Successful:
- 2 to 7 years of related experience
- At least 2 years of experience in enterprise application development in the .NET environment
- At least 2 years of experience with database development and tuning in the MS SQL Server 2008R2+ platform, specifically: T-SQL, stored procedures, data warehousing, and ETL, SSIS, SSRS, SSAS, and MDX
- BS in computer science or information systems fields
- Strong understanding of object orientation and familiarity with classical design patterns
- Strong experience with ADO.NET/ORMs (Entity Framework, NHibernate)
- Ability to troubleshoot environment/hosting-related issues with web technology (DNS, Load Balancing, IIS, Windows Server, SSL, Security Contexts, basic firewall and networking concepts)
- Familiarity with service orientation/RESTful patterns and concepts/API design fundamentals
- Familiarity with dependency injection and unit testing (Unity or Ninject)
- Familiarity with source control systems and tools, including TFS or Microsoft Visual Studio Online
- Familiarity with data persistence solutions other than RDBMS (Key/Value Stores, Document DBs, BLOB/Object Storage)
- Familiarity with caching techniques (eviction, patterns like cache-aside, aspect-injection, tools/vendor selection)
- Familiarity with mobile development platforms
We currently have more than 100 open career opportunities across the country, so be sure to mention the appropriate Job Code with any correspondence!
Resolvit is an international technology consulting firm with industry-leading customers in the financial services, high tech, manufacturing, retail, life sciences, and government sectors. Through its partnerships, Resolvit delivers highly impactful, innovative solutions across five core areas: Infrastructure Modernization, Application Development Services, Enterprise Data Management & Analytics, Knowledge & Content Management, and Strategic Staffing.
Thursday, August 26, 2021