Senior Solutions Expert - Supply Chain
Bringing Solutions That Make Business Better
Join Resolvit as a Senior Solutions Expert – Supply Chain and be part of a creative, forward-thinking team. Our success at deploying skilled, highly knowledgeable experts has landed us on the Inc. 5000 list of America’s fastest-growing companies four times – and we’re just getting started.
As the Senior Solutions Expert – Supply Chain, you will serve as a subject matter expert in the product(s) you represent and excel in process driven solution development. You will gather and analyze all the relevant data to develop and deliver new solutions to existing clients and new client prospects. You will also work with multiple internal stakeholders in operations, finance, and sales, including direct interactions with Senior team members up to the C Level. Additionally, you will:
- Serve as a product expert to provide support as needed to teams selling solutions to new prospects and existing clients
- Convince and win over multiple internal and external stakeholders to adapt new solutions
- Contribute to the organization’s reputation as industry experts and appropriately represent us in the industry
- Work collaboratively with business and sales leaders to develop specific strategies to achieve sales targets
- Manage the effort to effectively update and adjust plans as needed throughout the year.
What You’ll Need to be Successful:
- 7 to 10 years of related work experience in a sales or operations capacity and/or any equivalent combination of experience and training that provides the required expert knowledge, skills, and abilities needed to complete the major responsibilities/essential functions of the position
- Bachelor’s degree
- Ability to travel up to 33% of the time
- Ability to fully develop new solutions in required discipline
- Mid-level finance skills to use cost models and explain ROI and similar measurements to clients and prospects
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Willingness to learn new ways to accomplish work objectives with a positive attitude
- Emotional self-awareness to identify and manage emotions, maintain composure through stress and anxiety, and recognize the emotional responses of others in order to understand the client's needs and adapt the message
- Ability to make connections, social perceptiveness, and client and business insight
- Ability to set clear goals, objectives, expectations, and responsibilities and monitor the process, progress, and results to hold self and others accountable for measurable actions and results
- Good skills in time management, organization, planning, research, and attention to detail
- Ability to give and receive messages and information in written, verbal, and visual formats in a clear and concise way for a complete understanding of meaning and intent
- Active listening skills
- Ability to use appropriate interpersonal styles and communication methods to gain acceptance of a product, service, or idea from prospects and clients
- Persuasion and negotiation skills
We currently have more than 100 open career opportunities across the country, so be sure to mention the appropriate Job Code with any correspondence!
Resolvit is an international technology consulting firm with industry-leading customers in the financial services, high tech, manufacturing, retail, life sciences, and government sectors. Through its partnerships, Resolvit delivers highly impactful, innovative solutions across five core areas: Infrastructure Modernization, Application Development Services, Enterprise Data Management & Analytics, Knowledge & Content Management, and Strategic Staffing.
Friday, August 27, 2021