Bringing Solutions That Make Business Better
Join Resolvit as a Data Architect and be part of a creative, forward-thinking team. Our success at deploying skilled, highly knowledgeable experts has landed us on the Inc. 5000 list of America’s fastest-growing companies four times – and we’re just getting started.
As the Data Architect, you will build automated data pipelines and ETL solutions across the organization by translating functional requirements into accurate, effective, and sustainable technical solutions through advanced data modeling, scripting, and deploying solutions.
What You’ll Need to be Successful:
- At least 7 years of related work experience in data disciplines (data design/architecture, data modeling, integration, business intelligence, or analytics)
- Demonstrated knowledge of current technology trends and their applications
- Experience in data warehouse design and implementation, especially Agile approaches and fast business value realization
- Experience with data strategy, roadmap, and policy development
- Experience with data modeling (both relational and dimensional) including metadata management, star schema, snowflake schema, 3NF, and data vault schema
- Experience with data management standards and practices
- Experience with data integration (SSIS or similar)
- Experience with modeling tools (CA Erwin, ER Studio, or similar)
- Experience with Azure products and/or AWS products – ideally both
- Enable business processes through data and data technology solutions
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to interact effectively with others and set a positive example
- Ability to influence others by building trust and credibility within areas of expertise, and by providing effective coaching and mentoring to peers and others
- Ability to translate technical information into understandable terms from a variety of audiences, both technical and non-technical.
- Strong organization skills with the ability to work on multiple projects and/or assignments simultaneously
- Strong negotiation skills with the ability to find successful resolutions for moderate to complex issues, escalating those that require management involvement
- Demonstrated experience leading highly collaborative teams
Great Additional Skills:
- TDWI CBIP, MCSE Data Platform, or other data warehousing, business intelligence, or data science related certifications
- Advanced degree in relevant domain
- Experience with AWS products, specifically the database services
- Strong knowledge of data lakes and data governance
- Experience building data pipelines with AWS technologies
- Experience with Power BI and Power Platform tools
- Experience with SQL-Server and SSIS
- Experience creating financial reporting data flows
At Resolvit, you’ll be given the support you need to grow in your consulting career. In addition to opportunities for advancement, we offer:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Life insurance coverage
- Long-term and short-term disability coverage
- 401(k) retirement plan with matching
- Professional support from our Client & Employee Optimization Specialist
We currently have more than 100 open career opportunities across the country, so be sure to mention the appropriate Job Code with any correspondence!
Resolvit is an international technology consulting firm with industry-leading customers in the financial services, high tech, manufacturing, retail, life sciences, and government sectors. Through its partnerships, Resolvit delivers highly impactful, innovative solutions across five core areas: Infrastructure Modernization, Application Development Services, Enterprise Data Management & Analytics, Knowledge & Content Management, and Strategic Staffing.
Wednesday, March 16, 2022