- Arlington, VA
Bringing Solutions That Make Business Better
We are seeking a Senior Recruiter to be part of a creative, forward-thinking team. Our success at deploying skilled, highly knowledgeable experts has landed us on the Inc. 5000 list of America’s fastest-growing companies four times – and we’re just getting started.
As the Senior Recruiter, you will develop and maintain a Strategic Recruiting Plan to include visionary techniques for high tech recruiting. You will lead the implementation of the Strategic Recruiting Plan. You will also develop appropriate metrics and key performance indicators. Additionally, you will:
- Provide advisement and consultation to organizational leaders on relevant strategies for building and sustaining a talent pipeline
- Assist in the development and document processes for organization-wide recruitment, outreach, and personnel management
- Assist in the development, maintenance, and management of civilian personnel best practices and policies
- Gauge the effectiveness of the recruitment and outreach initiatives and plans and adjust them as required
- Brief leadership on statuses, plans, and needs of the recruiting and outreach efforts
- Perform market research
What You’ll Need to be Successful:
- 12 years of related experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- Subject matter expertise in DoD Civil Servant recruitment and outreach
- Ability to advise and provide consultation to organizational leaders on strategies for building and sustaining a talent pipeline
- Excellent communication skills, a high level of integrity, critical thinking, and leadership courage
- A self-starter who can recognize needs and act with little to no guidance
- Ability to rapidly understand and apply new concepts
- Advanced MS Word skills; proficiency with PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook
- Experience in large government organizations providing human resources, recruitment, and outreach services
- Active DoD Secret and the ability to obtain a TS/SCI
We currently have more than 100 open career opportunities across the country, so be sure to mention the appropriate Job Code with any correspondence!
Resolvit is an international technology consulting firm with industry-leading customers in the financial services, high tech, manufacturing, retail, life sciences, and government sectors. Through its partnerships, Resolvit delivers highly impactful, innovative solutions across five core areas: Infrastructure Modernization, Application Development Services, Enterprise Data Management & Analytics, Knowledge & Content Management, and Strategic Staffing.
Tuesday, March 17, 2020