Sales Account Manager - Mining and Minerals Processing Equipment
- Nashville, TN
- Responsible for developing new customers and maintaining existing accounts with customers active in the mining and minerals processing industries in the United States. Current customer base includes customers active in both metals and non-metals mining.
- Setting the path and organizing the necessary approach to acquire/grow the account portfolio;
- Building and strengthening commercial relationships in order to achieve the annual goals in terms of volume, sales price, to market, margin achieved at the most affordable source of supply and market penetration within the assigned area/segment;
- Providing field input for the development/adjustment of the regional sales plan, based on own expertise and experience;
- Defining an account plan (including objectives, forecasts, and budget) in line with other commercial plans;
- Initiating and maintaining relations with (potential) customers through regular field visits, monitor developments and performance and act as a partner for assigned accounts;
- Proactively analyzing what drives customer’s business results and monitor market developments (new technology, competition, etc.).
- At least 2 years operational, engineering or sales related experience in the mining industry.
- B.S. degree in mining or mechanical engineering or related preferred
- Must have knowledge of mining and minerals processing equipment including crushers, mills, screens, etc.
- A candidate who is willing to travel approximately 50% of his time for client visits
- An individual with excellent time & priority management skills, as well as excellent communication skills
Thursday, September 13, 2018