Account Manager - Aggregate Mining Equipment
- Nashville, TN
The candidate will be responsible for:
- Initiating and maintaining relations with existing and potential customers through regular field visits, monitor developments and performance and act as a business partner for assigned accounts;
- Providing field input for the development/adjustment of the regional sales plan, based on own expertise and experience;
- Proactively analyzing what drives customer’s business results and monitor market developments (new technology, competition, etc.);
- Working with the Regional Sales Manager to set the path and organizing the necessary approach to acquire/grow the account portfolio;
- Building and strengthening commercial relationships in order to achieve the annual goals in terms of volume, sales price, to market, margin achieved at the most affordable source of supply and market penetration within the assigned area/segment;
- A candidate who is willing to travel approximately 50% of his time for client visits.
- Strong previous sales experience preferred.
- A candidate with a strong technical background (crushing industry is preferred).
- A candidate who holds a Bachelor’s degree in a technical field, such as metallurgy or mechanical engineering is preferred but not mandatory.
- A dynamic, results-driven individual with excellent time & priority management skills, as well as excellent communication skills.
Tuesday, December 18, 2018