Product Manager - Aggregate Processing Equipment
- Charlotte, NC
This person will have complete responsibility for product development for the North American aggregate processing division of this OEM. Will have oversight of product management, engineering, supply chain, and quality functions to enable the company to build up a business model with clear accountabilities and ownership. The Product Manager will lead the entire team and set the direction and targets for each functional area.
- Implement strategy for screens and feeders business in the region and define and implement the business plan of the market areas.
- Develop and manage the product portfolio and the competitiveness of the offering.
- Consider the entire product lifecycle and coordinate the products and business approach to be in line with services and consumables offerings.
- Responsible for Profit and Loss of equipment supplied by the North American group.
- Drive, develop and strengthen the teams of product management, engineering, supply chain, and quality.
- Create commitment to the business plan within the product development teams and the market area organizations.
- Support and lead meetings to promote our brand and business approach with distributors, customers, and our sales teams.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or related field.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience working with product sensors and screens.
- Understanding the elements of profitability and the business dynamics of a “small business entity”, and having an entrepreneur mindset.
- Must have proven results in operations management and team development.
- Experience in driving product development and building the supply chain.
- Ability to build solid relationships with market area distribution sales organizations.
- Knowledge of crushing and screening process and customer requirements.
- Ability to travel both domestically and internationally.
Wednesday, October 31, 2018