Maintenance Supervisor - Mining Operations
- New Iberia, LA
Responsible for the safety and management of maintenance teams servicing mobile and fixed-plant equipment for an underground mining operation.
- Supervises maintenance crew
- Assesses ongoing maintenance projects and job orders and determines work priorities
- Directs maintenance activities and delegates work to crew
- Ensures safe working conditions and safe work procedures are understood and followed by crew
- Communicates equipment and job order status to appropriate people and departments
- At least 5 years of maintenance experience with a minimum of 2 years of supervisory experience.
- Knowledge of maintenance procedures and machinery functions in a mining environment.
- Experience with MSHA regulations preferred.
- Ability to communicate with technical specialists and to interpret technical drawings and specification documents.
- Poses excellent troubleshooting skills, technical knowledge of production equipment including, mechanical and electrical equipment and computer operations with the ability to guide, direct and motivate maintenance personnel.
Friday, November 9, 2018