Recruiter - Executive
- Ontario, CA
Executive Talent Manager
WHY SHOULD I WANT TO WORK FOR ROARK?
At ROARK, we are empowered to make a difference in the lives of finance and accounting professionals while providing exceptional service to our clients.
We don’t just say that we mean it, and we do it every day. Oftentimes, working at ROARK is much like running a small business. There will be long days and incredible challenges, but the reward will be contributing to something that is larger than yourself. We want you to bring the hustle, grit, and passion to everything you do here. You will be expected to take extreme ownership and constantly improve yourself. You will be held accountable to our Core Values and will be expected to hold your teammates accountable as well. Our values are what unify us and allow us to make the impact that we do. They are crucial to our mission to bring businesses together with the professionals and resources that allow them to overcome their toughest challenges and accomplish great things.
If you are passionate about making a difference in the lives of others, join our team of professionals today.
WHO IS ROARK/ROARK philosophy? At ROARK we believe in:
- Having the highest degree of ethics and integrity
- Think strategically and collaboratively to accomplish our goals
- Being resourceful and tenacious in delivering results, while remaining humble and coachable, so that we can continuously improve in all that we do
- Building lasting relationships and delivering extraordinary results for our clients
If you see yourself with these values, ROARK is the place for you.
WHY JOIN OUR TEAM?
The secret to our sauce is simple. Hire great people with the right core values that have a passion for serving others. Teach them, train them, mentor them, give them the best tools, and support their success. Then enjoy cheering them on as they flourish to heights beyond expectations. If you are looking for a TEAM that works collaboratively, who is vested in your success, and are a part of an organization that believes in continuous improvement, ROARK is the right place for you.
We are a purpose driven company genuinely focusing on improving the lives and livelihoods of everyone we touch. You will be critical in helping Owners and Executives at companies achieve extraordinary results, while putting hard working and grateful Accounting and Finance Professionals in a place where their “star can shine the brightest”.
You will have the ability to learn and grow in a corporate culture that is supportive, but that will hold you accountable to constantly improving. The only limits to your compensation are time and your results. You will have the ability to learn a ton, work remotely, and grow with our organization.
WHAT WILL I BE DOING? As an Executive Talent Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Engaging and building relationships with the best accounting and finance consultants and talent in the Southern California area
- Evaluating the technical and soft skills of our consulting workforce and Professionals seeking employment, serving as a career mentor to help align them with opportunities where their “star can shine the brightest.”
- Preparing Consulting Profiles and coaching Professionals on resume development to help them to effectively market their experience, skills, and expertise
Additionally, you will take ownership over opportunities and manage the professional engagement from sourcing and recruiting through facilitating the on-boarding process of a consultant or professional starting a new job. This includes gaining a keen understanding of the client and their company to best qualify Professionals for the position.
- Design job postings by meeting with the sales team and client executives to determine requirements
- Engage in different sourcing methods, proactively reaching out to consultants or passive job seekers, leveraging our vast network and requesting referrals from our relationships and partnerships to attract and recruit the best and the brightest talent
- Evaluate Consultant and Professional qualifications by reviewing resumes, conducting interviews, and checking references
- Communicate job description and position requirements clearly and uniformly to professionals
- Provide exceptional client service through communication and follow-up
- Document Consultant and Professional information in our ATS and CRM databases and maintain detailed notes of activities and progress through the recruiting funnel
- Create professional profiles marketing the skill-sets of Consultants and Professionals
- Organize interviews between clients and Professionals, prepare Professionals for the interview process, and follow-up after the interview
- Facilitate onboarding process for the hired professional and maintaining relationship post-hire
EXAMPLE OF PROJECTS YOU WILL WORK ON:
- Providing Consultants that help companies with technical accounting memos on the implementation of generally accepted accounting principles (“GAAP”), writing SEC documents, and helping companies with their external CPA audit
- Providing consultants who help companies with large scale ERP implementations, such as SAP, Microsoft Dynamics, and NetSuite…to name a few
- Provide consultants that help companies with either buying other companies or going through the rigors of selling a company to maximize return on investment (“ROI”)
- Helping companies find and attract the best and brightest Executive, Management, and Senior level accounting and finance professionals for their organization
THIS POSITION IS FOR A PERSON WHO HAS:
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- The ability to market the best in both clients and professionals
- Supreme verbal and written skills
- Experience using CRM databases to query and utilize data
- A self-motivated, detail oriented, strong ability to multi-task
- Consistently been able to meet time-sensitive deadlines
- The ability to type 60+ WPM
THIS POSITION IS NOT FOR:
- Those looking for a part-time job or “9 – 5 job”
- Those who are not good at prioritizing, are not self-motivated, and cannot work independently
- Those that need help prioritizing, not comfortable working on multiple projects, and are not comfortable with rejection
- Those who don’t have a burning passion for serving others.
- Those who are not detailed oriented, have strong clerical and organization skills, and are not comfortable with technology.
WHY SHOULD I BE INTERESTED IN THIS JOB?
- You will have a meaningful impact on the lives of our clients and Professionals we work with
- You will work with a collaborative and engaged team in an environment focused on your success
- You will be involved in differing projects and there is never a dull moment.
- Your will have a base compensation, but an upside to your income based on your success
WHY IS THIS JOB IMPORTANT?
- We help companies meet business critical deadlines, increase their profitability, and help them executive strategy
- You will be responsible for helping our clients relieve their frustration and stress, the ability to positively impact Professionals careers, and put them in the position to be the hero in their company
- Brand quality is the foundation to our expansion and long-term growth.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
Sound good? We want to learn more about you!
Tuesday, April 28, 2020