Roark Financial Solutions, Inc.
- Long Beach, CA
Are you a Senior Accountant seeking your next long term home where you can plant roots and grow your skills and responsibilities internally? Are you someone who enjoys a collaborative environment where your suggestions for improvements are welcomed and valued? If you answered yes we want to talk to you about your next role as a Senior Accountant!
As the Senior Accountant, your responsibilities will include:
- Prepares general ledger entries by maintaining records and files; reconciling accounts.
- Maintain the Fixed Asset and associated depreciation schedules; book monthly depreciation; ensure proper recording of new purchases and disposals.
- Prepares various monthly balance sheet reconciliations including bank reconciliations.
- Answers accounting and financial questions by researching, analyzing and interpreting data.
- Prepare analysis reports for monthly borrowing base certificate processing
- Develops and implements accounting procedures by analyzing current procedures and recommending changes.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Assist with the preparation of tax and regulatory filings
You are the right person if you have:
- Bachelors degree in Accounting or related field
- NetSuite experience a plus
- Construction experience a plus
- 3-5 years’ experience in general accounting functions
- Strong working knowledge of GAAP
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Must be highly organized and dependable
- Highly proficient with Excel
If you are ready to take the next step in your career and help to grow both the company and your internal team, apply now!
You don’t want to miss out on this great opportunity!
Friday, September 6, 2019