Roark Financial Solutions, Inc.
- Irvine, CA
Do you love organizing numbers? Are you detailed in your work and have a passion for creating successful budgets? Is your ability to analyze variances one of your biggest strengths? If you answered yes, then we want to speak with you about your next role as a budget analyst!
As the budget analyst, your duties will include:
- Reviewing submitted budget numbers for reasonableness and completeness
- Prepare consolidated budgets for management approval
- Propose and update the budget model as the business needs change
- Review monthly results versus budget and provide explanations
- Update budget as requested based on actual results
- Ability to help enhance and create streamlined processes
You are the right person if you have:
- A Bachelor’s degree in relevant field
- Experience using NetSuite a plus
- 2-5 years of experience in developing budgets and analysis
- Excellent communication, analytical skills, proactive approach to problem solving
- Able to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Strong knowledge of GAAP
If you are ready to take on a new challenge, aren’t afraid to get your hands dirty to improve processes and help drive a company’s success through your excellent reporting and analytical skills, then apply now!
You won’t want to miss out on this great opportunity!
Posted On: Thursday, August 29, 2019